You're probably thinking, "How can vitamins possibly help my acne?" I know because I used to think the same way. However; it is important to remember that your skin is your body’s largest organ and it requires specific nutrients to keep it flawless and you looking beautiful. A lack of these specific vitamins and nutrients can lead to acne and other skin problems. Surprisingly, vitamin deficiency due to diet is actually a major problem in America. It is estimated that only between 10-20% of Americans consume the recommended amount of most vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins alone will not wipe out acne but when combined with acne prevention and a good natural cleansing routine, you can finally have the clear skin you have longed for. Many of the vitamins we mention below are antioxidants and will help to flush toxins and free radicals from the skin and body. The others listed have antibacterial properties and aid in fighting acne from the inside where it starts before it manifests into a pimple sitting in the middle of your forehead.
Can Vitamins Be Toxic?
It is very important to remember that any vitamin taken in excess can be toxic and lead to many potentially negative harmful side effects. Taking too many vitamins WILL NOT clear up your acne any quicker because your body can only process a certain amount daily either way. So be patient and let your body process the vitamins you intake correctly.
What Vitamins And Dosage Do I Need To Take Daily?
********TAKE VITAMINS WITH A MEAL********
(Please Note: If you are currently taking a Multi-Vitamin you will only need to supplement what you are missing from your Multi-Vitamin. For example, if your Multi-Vitamin contains 100mcg of Selenium, you only need a 100mcg capsule)
* Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate-Water Soluble Form) 10,000 -15,000 IU per day (It is possible for toxicity to occur as a result of consuming too much Vitamin A. Though this is a rare condition, it can lead to fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, headache, flaky skin or even brain swelling.
* Zinc (Chelated)- 30 mg a day (Zinc is one of the most important nutrient to add to your diet) Zinc transports Vitamin A from the liver to the rest of the body and works to reduce the male sex hormone dihyrdrotestosterone (DHT), which in excess will produce acne.
* Vitamin E - 400 IU per day
* Selenium - 200 mcg per day
* Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid - 500 mg per day
* Vitamin C - 500 mg per day
* Vitamin D3- 500 IU per day
* Magnesium - 200 mg per day
Skin Surge Clear Skin Vitamin Packets Coming Soon- REQUEST YOUR FREE SAMPLE TODAY!!